Mental health nursing staff need to be able to sign fit notes, report claims
The Thriving at Work report suggests GPs and hospital doctors are not always best equipped to provide employment advice to people with mental health conditions.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now