Mental health nursing staff need to be able to sign fit notes, report claims
The Thriving at Work report suggests GPs and hospital doctors are not always best equipped to provide employment advice to people with mental health conditions.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now