Being tech-savvy enhances the care you give
Ann Hughes Telehealthcare facilitator, North Staffs NHS Trust, Staffordshire
Technology relies on nurses’ professional knowledge. Embrace it
Technologies such as telehealth, apps and Skype act as a continuum of professional healthcare and should never detract from face-to-face consultation. They work as a link, providing extra support and building confidence. They often result in less anxiety, better symptom control and timely intervention.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now