Reduction in retained activity participation is associated with depressive symptoms 3 months after mild stroke: an observational cohort study
Kathy Davis Nurse researcher The Children’s Trust, Surrey, and independent specialist nurse consultant, Colorectal and pelvic floor disorders, London
The relationship between depression and activity participation was explored as part of a large Australian, cross-sectional, multi-centre post stroke recovery project.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now