Reduction in retained activity participation is associated with depressive symptoms 3 months after mild stroke: an observational cohort study
Kathy Davis Nurse researcher The Children’s Trust, Surrey, and independent specialist nurse consultant, Colorectal and pelvic floor disorders, London
The relationship between depression and activity participation was explored as part of a large Australian, cross-sectional, multi-centre post stroke recovery project.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now