Taking time to support ourselves – and each other
Kayleigh Peel Staff nurse, cardiothoracic surgery, University Hospitals Birmingham, University of Birmingham
The role of newly qualified nurse can be overwhelming, making it even more important to learn how to build resilience and de-stress
I recently started my career as a registered nurse on the cardiothoracic surgical ward where I had completed my final placement as a student.
32, 24, 38-39.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now