Every step is a learning experience
Embrace new opportunities and always show compassion, says trust director of primary care nursing Tammy Davies
Tammy Davies is group director of nursing for primary care community and therapies at Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust. After qualifying as a nurse in 2001 she worked in critical care and then coronary care, including as a palliative care heart failure nurse specialist. In 2015 she was appointed lead nurse in palliative and end of life care at Birmingham’s City Hospital, now part of the trust, before taking up her current role last year.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.39.s33
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now