Student life - Take a step back
Zoe Butler Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
In the first of a new series, our 2017 student nurse award winner explains how trying to do too much led to a dip in confidence
My nursing degree equipped me with the skills to take up my first staff nurse post, but after graduating this year I soon realised I am only at the beginning of my professional development journey.
32, 11, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now