Hospice nurse’s professionalism never wavers, even in trying times
Ward manager Anne Sutton’s dedication was evident even when her husband became a patient, says her daughter Julie
The word that always crops up when my mother, Anne Sutton, is discussed by our family members, her patients or fellow members of staff is ‘angel’.
32, 11, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now