Student life - Something worth sharing
Zoe Butler @graduate-confidence Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
With the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018 now open for entries, this year’s student award winner reflects on her experience and why others should enter
I had the honour of being named winner of the student category of the RCNi Nurse Awards 2017 for my project helping young people address mental health challenges.
32, 16-19, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now