Scrap the Cap an indisputable success, but the challenge isn’t over yet
What does 2018 hold in store for you? If you work in the NHS there is the prospect of a pay rise worth more than 1% for the first time since 2010, thanks to the remarkable impact of the Scrap the Cap campaign.
Nursing Standard. 32, 16-19, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.16.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now