Scrap the Cap an indisputable success, but the challenge isn’t over yet
What does 2018 hold in store for you? If you work in the NHS there is the prospect of a pay rise worth more than 1% for the first time since 2010, thanks to the remarkable impact of the Scrap the Cap campaign.
32, 16-19, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now