Student life - Seeing the bigger picture
Georgina Ledwith Third-year nursing student, Buckinghamshire New University
A meeting in Brussels highlighted the challenges for nursing students across Europe and why we should work together to effect change
I represented UK nursing students at the annual general meeting of the European Nursing Student Association (ENSA) in Brussels in October.
32, 12, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now