Student life - ‘I close the book and let go’
Zoe Butler Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
Our 2017 student nurse award winner discusses mistakes: what to do when they happen and how to avoid them happening again
After finding my feet in my specialist area of trauma care, I am starting to realise that every patient comes with new complications.
32, 15, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now