Applied Qualitative Research Design: A Total Framework Approach
Morag Gray Emeritus professor, The Faculty of Health, Life and Social Sciences, Edinburgh Napier University, University of Liverpool, Gray Academic
Each chapter of this book is built around what the authors call the total quality framework which is based on credibility, analysability, transparency and usefulness.
32, 15, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now