A chance for ‘ordinary’ nurses to share, inspire and win recognition
Given that nurses rarely receive the credit they deserve, it seems appropriate that the launch of the profession’s most prestigious awards coincides with a poll showing that the public trusts nurses more than any other group.
32, 15, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now