Clare Rogers Staff nurse, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol
A CPD article improved Clare Rogers’ understanding of the importance of reflection in nursing
What was the nature of the CPD activity, practice-related feedback and/or event and/or experience in your practice?
Reflection is an essential component of nursing that can enhance learning, support professional development and improve practice. The article defined reflective practice, outlined the various reflective models that nurses can use, and discussed the importance of self-awareness and critical thinking in reflection.
32, 4, 72-73.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now