Clare Rogers Staff nurse, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol
A CPD article improved Clare Rogers’ understanding of the importance of reflection in nursing
What was the nature of the CPD activity, practice-related feedback and/or event and/or experience in your practice?
Reflection is an essential component of nursing that can enhance learning, support professional development and improve practice. The article defined reflective practice, outlined the various reflective models that nurses can use, and discussed the importance of self-awareness and critical thinking in reflection.
32, 4, 72-73.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now