Macmillan nurse made sure my husband was not in pain
Jim Kerton had so much to look forward to – including his wedding – when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. His wife Chris recalls how nurse Sue Whitehead helped them both cope
My husband Jim Kerton was diagnosed with cancer in September 2015 after having an ear ache and sore throat for two weeks.
Nursing Standard. 32, 4, 73-73. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.4.73.s49
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now