Macmillan nurse made sure my husband was not in pain
Jim Kerton had so much to look forward to – including his wedding – when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. His wife Chris recalls how nurse Sue Whitehead helped them both cope
My husband Jim Kerton was diagnosed with cancer in September 2015 after having an ear ache and sore throat for two weeks.
32, 4, 73-73.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now