RCN demands budget pledge, as nurses ‘can’t pay the bills’
The RCN stepped up pressure on the government to commit to an above-inflation pay rise for nurses, as it released the results of its staff survey ahead of this week’s budget.
32, 13, 7-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now