Pay cap served a purpose but should be ditched without job cuts, says MP Lamb
Former health minister Norman Lamb (pictured) has defended the coalition government’s pay cap for public sector workers, but said it would be ‘stupid’ to continue with it.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.8.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now