Pay cap served a purpose but should be ditched without job cuts, says MP Lamb
Former health minister Norman Lamb (pictured) has defended the coalition government’s pay cap for public sector workers, but said it would be ‘stupid’ to continue with it.
32, 9, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now