‘Foreign recruitment risks the destruction of health systems’
The new interim head of a global nursing body has urged Western nations not to ‘destroy’ the health systems of developing countries by draining them of nurses to fill their own staffing gaps.
32, 9, 7-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now