Nurse education the Japanese way
James Moore Third-year nursing student, Canterbury Christ Church University
Sudina Pun Third-year nursing student, Canterbury Christ Church University
Aimee Vacarello Third-year nursing student, Canterbury Christ Church University
An exchange programme gave three UK students insights into a different approach to nurse training and healthcare
Last year we had the chance to join an exchange programme with Konan Women’s University in the Japanese city of Kobe. We wanted to gain insight into nursing education and practice in another country, and were excited about experiencing the differences in culture and approach to healthcare.
32, 24, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now