NICE standards on end of life care for children
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
Almost 50,000 children in the UK have a life-limiting or life-threatening condition. The needs of these children can vary widely, because these terms cover more than 300 conditions.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.15.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now