Madness of NHS plan to ask patients their gender preference
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
Imagine the scene. You are wheezing so loudly it sounds like someone is tuning bagpipes in your chest cavity, you are coughing and your GP looks so exhausted you are not sure which of you will cry first.
32, 13, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now