Life must go on – even through illness
Jane Bates Ophthalmology nurse, Hampshire
It was so embarrassing. For the third time, I needed to change the same non-urgent medical appointment because I had to work, or take an elderly relative to the doctor’s.
32, 9, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now