Life must go on – even through illness
Jane Bates Ophthalmology nurse, Hampshire
It was so embarrassing. For the third time, I needed to change the same non-urgent medical appointment because I had to work, or take an elderly relative to the doctor’s.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 31-31. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.31.s36
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now