I Can Beat Obesity!
Kath Williamson District nurse and NHS Research Scotland research fellow, NHS Lothian
This journal-style workbook counters the plethora of weight loss books which dictate specific food regimens while failing to consider the subconscious behaviour patterns that influence our ability to eat less and move more. It is broken down into four sections, starting with the knowledge to beat obesity, then preparing to beat obesity, beating obesity and beyond obesity.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.34.s27
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now