I believe in person-centred care
Care home operations director Louise Barnett on the challenges of delivering high quality care to residents
After qualifying as a nurse in 1992, Louise Barnett worked for the NHS for seven years, before joining the private sector in 1999. She joined Balhousie Care Group in 2013 as an area manager and took up her current post as director of operations in 2015.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.39.s34
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now