Healthcare staff need recovery time after mass casualty events
The physical and psychological effects of mass casualty events on healthcare staff are severe, under-reported and under-appreciated, according to senior medics writing in the British Medical Journal.
32, 13, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now