Grab everything life offers you
Never be frightened of change, says St Helena Hospice director of patient and family services Jo Tonkin
Jo Tonkin has held Macmillan clinical nurse specialist posts in palliative care and oncology/haematology, and spent ten years as a nurse consultant in haematology at Colchester Hospital in Essex, where she was also head of nursing for medicine and urgent care. She took up her current role as director of patient and family services at St Helena Hospice, Colchester, in October.
Nursing Standard. 32, 16-19, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.16.39.s34
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now