Ensuring the voice of nursing students is heard
Joleen McKee Cardiothoracic surgery, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
RCN students committee members help strengthen nursing by influencing policy and practice, and gain skills in communication and professionalism along the way
It seems like only yesterday that I stood in RCN headquarters for the first time, a nervous but enthusiastic second-year student.
32, 4, 38-39.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now