Make the most of opportunities
Royal Marsden deputy chief executive Liz Bishop has learned from others and always gone above and beyond
Liz Bishop is chief operating officer and deputy chief executive of the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust in London. After qualifying with a BSc in nursing in 1986, she worked in various disciplines before specialising in haematooncology. She took up a clinical nurse consultant post at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in London in 2005, then moved to general management in 2009. Having previously worked at the Royal Marsden, she returned to the trust in 2010.
Nursing Standard. 32, 4, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.4.39.s44
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now