Drugs used to treat acid reflux increase stomach cancer risk
Research published in the journal Gut by academics at the University of Hong Kong and University College London compared the use of proton pump inhibitors with other drugs that limit acid production, known as H2 blockers, in 63,397 adults.
32, 13, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now