Doll Therapy in Dementia Carer
Kay de Vries Deputy head, School for Health Sciences and head of the Centre for Health Research, University of Brighton
This book is an engaging read from beginning to end. It explains the needs of people with advanced dementia and how doll therapy is one of many approaches to engaging in person-centred care.
32, 3, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now