Advanced nurse practitioner made shock diagnosis bearable
When Martin Bailey’s mother Janet was diagnosed with motor neurone disease, it was advanced nurse practitioner Kym Troman who provided essential support to help the family cope
When my mum Janet was diagnosed with motor neurone disease we were lucky to be under the care of advanced nurse practitioner Kym Troman.
32, 3, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now