Patient view Previous
Advanced nurse practitioner made shock diagnosis bearable
When Martin Bailey’s mother Janet was diagnosed with motor neurone disease, it was advanced nurse practitioner Kym Troman who provided essential support to help the family cope
When my mum Janet was diagnosed with motor neurone disease we were lucky to be under the care of advanced nurse practitioner Kym Troman.
Nursing Standard. 32, 3, 65-65. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.3.65.s48
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now