Lack of clarity over job titles is not only confusing, but risky
Student nurse, auxiliary, nurse, midwife, ward sister, matron. There was a time when almost every member of a hospital’s nursing team was covered by one of these monikers. Nowadays there is such a plethora of titles that it is impossible to keep track, to the point where patients and their families may have little idea who does what.
32, 3, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now