Shauna Rooney Project facilitator (dementia care framework), Four Seasons Healthcare, Northern Ireland
Author Helga Rohra is living with a diagnosis of young-onset Lewy body dementia. Rohra writes about the experience of discovering something wasn’t right, the fear and apprehension she encountered prior to diagnosis and the difficulties after diagnosis, as well as the impact it had on her family and lifestyle.
32, 13, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now