Compassion is crucial to good care
Susan Turton Third-year nursing student, University of South Wales
A personal experience of poor end of life care spurred one student on to offer the best support she could to others
Throughout nurse training, we are taught the importance of delivering holistic care and involving patients and their families in decisions about care and treatment.
32, 3, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now