Relaxing FtP sanctions has risky implications
Trish Morris-Thompson Visiting professor, Nursing and midwifery leadership at Bucks New University
Will these COVID-19-related decisions affect public confidence in the nursing profession, asks a former NMC advisory panel member
Actions taken by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in response to COVID-19, including the decision to open a new part of the register for nurses and midwives who wish to return to work to support front-line staff, are admirable.
35, 7, 37-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now