BRCA mutation does not lessen breast cancer survival rate
Young women diagnosed with breast cancer and who carry an inherited gene mutation have the same chance of survival after treatment as women without the mutation, researchers say.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.16.s13
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now