Beyond Stroke: Living Independently with One Arm
Alexander Donnelly Neurorehabilitation specialist nurse, Colman Centre for Specialist Rehabilitation Services, Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust
This book’s author Kate Ryan was left with permanent left-sided paralysis following a stroke at the age of ten. Ever since she has endeavoured to find ways to complete daily tasks.
32, 21, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now