Memory box enriches the lives of people with Alzheimer’s
Deputy nurse manager at Rock Cottage Care Home in Stoke-on-Trent Linda Thorley on holistic care for older people
I am passionate about the development of community nursing in care homes, so that all care homes are great places to live, die, visit and work.
32, 21, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now