Memory box enriches the lives of people with Alzheimer’s
Deputy nurse manager at Rock Cottage Care Home in Stoke-on-Trent Linda Thorley on holistic care for older people
I am passionate about the development of community nursing in care homes, so that all care homes are great places to live, die, visit and work.
32, 21, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now