Nurses need to make their own decision on whether to have flu jab
This year’s winter crisis in the NHS has been exacerbated by the high number of people struck down by flu. The 2017-18 version seems particularly virulent, causing an increase in the number of hospital admissions and adding to the workload of community nursing teams.
32, 21, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now