Recognising the essentials of compassionate care
Sara Horton-Deutsch Watson caring science endowed chair, College of Nursing, University of Colorado, United States
Gwen Sherwood Professor and associate dean for academic affairs, Chapel Hill School of Nursing, University of North Carolina, United States
When we practise reflective and transpersonal care, we demonstrate our love for our patients and colleagues
Reflective practice and caring science are two concepts essential to the delivery of compassionate care.
Nursing Management. 24, 8, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.8.12.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now