Celebrate nursing leadership with the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Recently, I met Lynne, who after experiencing complications and severe pain associated with an advanced disease had been admitted to one of our wards. During our conversation, she said the care and kindness of the nursing and clinical team had made her feel safe as well as free of pain.
24, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now