Time to rethink the English language test
Susan Williams Head of international affairs, The RCN
Changing the evidence overseas nurses must provide is welcome, but the real problem is lack of investment
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) recently announced it was broadening the evidence it will accept from nurses trained outside the UK to demonstrate their English language ability.
24, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now