Learning for Organizational Development: How to Design, Deliver and Evaluate Effective L&D
Irene Mabbott Practice development coordinator (evidence based practice), Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Intended for staff working in learning and development or human resource roles, this book covers developments in technology and social media, and how people use them to access learning opportunities.
24, 9, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now