Winter may be ending but the crisis continues
Emma Cowen Staff nurse, Children’s emergency department, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Brighton
Government statements about the state of the NHS are misleading: people are dying waiting for ambulances
February is getting under way and there is a feeling that spring is around the corner. But we overstretched NHS staff know that winter pressures will carry on until at least March, and we cannot yet see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Nursing Children and Young People.
30, 01, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now