Support for families and children caught up in traumatic events
The Survivors Assistance Network gives practical and emotional support to young people and their families who have experienced the effects of terrorism
At 10.31pm on 22 May last year a suicide bomber detonated a homemade device in the foyer of the Manchester Arena.
Nursing Children and Young People.
30, 01, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now