Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
New guidance from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) aims to improve the identification of developmental problems in children born prematurely by setting standards for follow-up, and to reduce variation in, and enable benchmarking of, neonatal care.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now