Narrative Therapy in Wonderland: Connecting with Children’s Imaginative Know-How
Sarah Bekaert Lecturer in child health, City University, London
This book was a joy to read. It turns the classic approach to talking therapy on its head, tuning into the worlds children have access to and with which we tend to lose contact as adults.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now