Service users face deepening postcode lottery
One in four mental health nursing posts in London is vacant, pointing to a ‘deepening postcode lottery’ of care, according to the Royal College of Nursing (RCN).
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now