Detention figures highlight ‘worrying’ ethnic disparity
Alarming divergence between BME and white people’s experience
The number of people detained under the Mental Health Act in England has risen again this year, according to figures for NHS Digital.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now