Detention figures highlight ‘worrying’ ethnic disparity
Alarming divergence between BME and white people’s experience
The number of people detained under the Mental Health Act in England has risen again this year, according to figures for NHS Digital.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now