Radical approach to help BME service users urgently needed
In the September issue of Mental Health Practice, Stephanie Jones-Berry wrote an analysis piece about research from the University of Sheffield on detentions under the Mental Health Act in England, based on data from 2010-11.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now