Radical approach to help BME service users urgently needed
In the September issue of Mental Health Practice, Stephanie Jones-Berry wrote an analysis piece about research from the University of Sheffield on detentions under the Mental Health Act in England, based on data from 2010-11.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now